Thread: Police teach tactics for handling 'sovereign citizens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    The original hit piece appeared here on April 5th: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr...eigns-20130406

No, I do not believe "the U.S. Treasury has set up a secret money account for every American, which can be reclaimed through a bizarre set of legal filings known as redemption." While a traffic stop can be frustrating, threatening or acting out violence to officer is no solution. Don't act like a wackadooster. Most cops just respond as they're trained and have no knowledge of the hidden trust/identity issues at play. Your anger is misdirected at them. But a traffic citation provides a wonderful opportunity to learn your true name and all about these hidden relationships firsthand. I have experienced unusual responses & beat several tickets after applying some of the knowledge I've learned here at STSC about my identity and legal fictions/trusts. I've been found "not responsible" and never paid the fine on another one - it disappeared as if never written. Winner. But as far as scams go, the traffic revenue game is a very good one, in my experience more difficult to beat than the IRS scam.

thanks for the original story. also have no worries brother, I am aware of the wackado's. understanding the law absolutely helps ease those emotions .it seemed like they were just going to throw the redemption process in with the sovereign and a4v crowd to make interactions with the state more difficult or seem frivolous all together.
    Last edited by tommyf350; 07-21-13 at 12:25 AM.