Quote Originally Posted by macaddictjay View Post
Since my dropping of the ball as a "CtC-educated" filer (see my first post above), I've been looking here and elsewhere for alternative solutions to the IRS assault on my finances. In the category of "elsewhere," I found a website called "teamlaw.net".
Might I suggest CAUTION in considering Team Law. I don't know what they are now promoting, but Eric Madsen's promotion of filing 1041 in treating the SSN as a trust account back in the late 90's is causing trouble. See
HTML Code:
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Examples-of-Abusive-Tax-Schemes-Fiscal-Year-2013
and drill down to Former Illinois Town Supervisor Sentenced for Tax Fraud. I know of another who's brother was caught up in this too.

Madsen's advice led to difficulty for me, which led me to PH's CtC. The statutory logic I find to be quite clean. My concern is hearing stories that people are running into trouble in the back end. Further, I went some time with no presumption and no need to file. Now, with this new 1099-K, radar is back on and the seed was sown, now reaping in the form of a NtcO'Lvy. Can you hear the sucking sound? I have two years to deal with and don't wish to wait much longer for fear of falling deeper into a $h!thole! I wish to stop the bleeding, but eating the red pill makes it very difficult to just throw up my hands. However, I have some precious cargo to lose now that I did not have in the earlier years.

Here is what I wish to know. In learning the Lesson Plan at StSClub, what might one form as an expectation to be able to accomplish through the use of your information?

I read through this thread so far with attachments. Help me understand the benefit of the trust and LOR when they approach from the living man, and yet my understanding is that the strawman is the entity under irs attack.

Further, have any of you studied creditorsincommerce.com?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.