Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
Might I suggest CAUTION in considering Team Law. I don't know what they are now promoting, but Eric Madsen's promotion of filing 1041 in treating the SSN as a trust account back in the late 90's is causing trouble. See
HTML Code:
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Examples-of-Abusive-Tax-Schemes-Fiscal-Year-2013
and drill down to Former Illinois Town Supervisor Sentenced for Tax Fraud. I know of another who's brother was caught up in this too.

Madsen's advice led to difficulty for me, which led me to PH's CtC. The statutory logic I find to be quite clean. My concern is hearing stories that people are running into trouble in the back end. Further, I went some time with no presumption and no need to file. Now, with this new 1099-K, radar is back on and the seed was sown, now reaping in the form of a NtcO'Lvy. Can you hear the sucking sound? I have two years to deal with and don't wish to wait much longer for fear of falling deeper into a $h!thole! I wish to stop the bleeding, but eating the red pill makes it very difficult to just throw up my hands. However, I have some precious cargo to lose now that I did not have in the earlier years.

Here is what I wish to know. In learning the Lesson Plan at StSClub, what might one form as an expectation to be able to accomplish through the use of your information?

I read through this thread so far with attachments. Help me understand the benefit of the trust and LOR when they approach from the living man, and yet my understanding is that the strawman is the entity under irs attack.

Further, have any of you studied creditorsincommerce.com?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Hello TMI, welcome to the forum.

DH and I also got burned by dabbling with Pete H's CtC, and it cost us lots of time and money.
We did some experimenting, because we have little to loose and no dependents.

The Libel of Review is a great learning experience for those of us who never learned to contract properly, but the i r s completely ignores it, as it issues from living men and women, not PERSONS, which is all they deal with. They do not perceive live humans.

After experimenting with Lawful Money and tax returns, I came to the following conclusion:
When a man/woman signs a W-4 or gives an SSN to receive a 1099, for the purpose of getting paid in bank checks, which are then deposited or cashed at a bank where said man/woman has a PERSONAL or BUSINESS bank account, tied to an SSN or TIN, that man/woman's PERSON is then considered to be engaging in a "trade or business" with the UNITED STATES and is a TAXPAYER, obligated to file INCOME TAX RETURNS with the i r s.

Or in other words, anyone getting paid via bank checks or direct deposits is a slave who has no rights or freedoms whatsoever, a mere "human resource" of the bankers.

IMO, the only real Lawful Money there is is gold and silver coin or other precious commodities with intrinsic value, and in desperate times FRNs in the form of cash can also be used as Lawful Money, IF they are not going through a bank account.

The two bankers I've conversed with on this topic both said that 12 USC 411 has nothing to do with banking or income taxes.

I still use the LM verbiage recommended here on StSC on the back of checks, but I don't have a bank account anymore.
The i r s lost interest in me after I gave up PERSONAL banking.
I consider all checks made out to my PERSON to be taxable income because they issue from a US bank to a US PERSON (slave), but I never get high enough amounts in any given tax year to have to file a return.

There are other members here who do not at all agree with my assessment of the situation, but these are my personal conclusions, based on my personal experiences.

Others have other experiences, based on their own circumstances.
I believe that taking "lawful money deductions" on i r s tax return filings, while being engaged in banking as a US PERSON will ultimately result in frivolous filing penalties, just like CtC filings did after some years of seeming success.

This is my 2 cents worth.