Thread: The Pope as corporation sole Jurisdiction = Vatican

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I read something interesting - in British English the correct question is, May I have your name?
    I find some perplexed or perhaps frustrated when I would reply: "No but you can call me....". I wonder if some of them aren't in on some kind of secret as if they are knowingly asking for someone's breath or soul.

In chemistry it is - Like dissolves like. If you are up to your elbows in black engine grease you quickly learn to wash in clean oil before you go for the soap.
    So they create corporations--(doppelgangers) in an attempt to dissolve reality or to digest flesh and bone and biomagnetic energy? (Presumption of accommodation status for a legal entity, etc. to 'wear us down'?)

This journey continues to grow more and more fascinating.

Name:  internet-100016261-large.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  79.6 KB

I was relating to someone else that the more I have learned the more things 'read' like a fantasy novel..with some sci-fi too.

Name:  hobbit.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  8.2 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-18-13 at 11:55 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.