Thread: The Book of Jonamiah

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Chapter 2
    money v. currency

AND it came to pass a calamity over the markets, a financial crisis, and we heard large banks might collapse. This was about the year 2008. And the rulers gathered spake of a bailout so large I scarce could fathom the sum, about 800 billion dollars, payable by the taxpayers of all the land. The rulers speaketh against it, yet I saw by deed were eager to do it, indeed falleth over themselves to hand over public money to Wall Street. Then I thought, this is strange, not good that ye do; We borrow for the banks' tribute and bring the people into bondage, and our sons & daughters to be servants. What goeth on here?

And I looketh into such things. Some sayeth; That isn't the half, a portion of thine purse is stolen by Inflation while ye yet sleep, unseen and you sense it not, and by stealth the wealth of a nation is taken. I asketh, who is this thief, that I might rebuke him and tell the officials? And he answereth saying, Silly rabbit, inflation is not a man; the government in league with banks doth grant the theft; carried out by national currency. Well, what is a dollar that thou art mindful of it? Then did I read the word of Griffin, though it were very long. I learneth how currency is created, by signature, as from thin air. And of the bankers' Jekyll Island secret meeting in 1910. And how our money changeth from metal to paper debt-notes, and such-like things revealed. Then did I see the banksters' deception. How it eat-out my sustenance as a parasite. How my people were lied to, conned, hoodwinked, bamboozled & scammed.

At this I was very angry, and rebuked the nobles and the rulers, and said unto them, Ye exact worse than usury. And I set a great assembly against them. O God, I pray you, strengthen my hands.

Last edited by JohnnyCash; 10-08-13 at 04:58 AM.