Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
i have gone over this thread many many times, and my analysis is, that the above quoted post is where this thread took a dive. Since post 28, where mot's private exegesis of 1 Tim 5:21 signified in fred's mind a modern return to an egalitarian social order; the public/ private nature of a man's relationship to God; Obadiah chapter 1; spatial awareness and magnets;all have somehow become relevant to, as the OP said, "the idea that misnomer is cause for no arraignment." The casual reader might be wondering what first century christian culture has to do with 21st century abatement for misnomer but .... PLEASE spare us the explanation!
PLEASE stop this mot, or start a new thread like you said you might, or get back on topic.
Thanks!

Like with Frederick Burrell's post - I interpret it as a complaint, we find something here that reveals quite a bit:

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
Some years ago scientists had said that Magnets do not do any work, well the free energy pioneers have proved them wrong and also that water can burn and other energy passed through it.

Again if we limit our minds to some legal statutory box how will one ever know the other possibilities?
I believe that I parsed out part of the problem. If you are a defendant the judicial officers are obliged to hear you. Otherwise your papering packages do not function because it is not in their charter to hear them. The problem being that while Motla68 uses a papering package of some sort, he will not show us what it is. Therefore he skirts around it, implying there is something there, and it just becomes frustrating to infuriating to try believing he is credible.

Then as for the fantastic science, it shows that he believes some things that are blatantly false. There is no free energy, regardless of how you configure magnets. And the burning water thing - that was great! I like the idea that it takes very little energy to plug in the frequency generator that makes that possible. I can plug things in all day long and hardly burn any calories at all!!

We all have our belief sets and we like to protect them. I am sure with you on that Motla68! It is certainly good to stay flexible and allow others on a Website like this one to scrutinize the source materials that convinced you originally. What you say are allusions and implications that only make sense to me because of the studies I have done into Strawman Redemption and Birth Certificates as Stock Certificates and soforth. Basically, unless you are going to show us the source materials backing your assertions, I have been surmising summarily that most of them are wrong.

Regards,

David Merrill.