Talking to the guns for hire working in Federal Buildings, it was revealed that there are only two (2) Federal Marshalls per State. Not all you see is the truth. I believe your Remedy lies in their forms. Listen to Joe on Angela's calls...http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=39904&cmd=tc EPISODE 223 - Special Guest Speaker Joe; EPISODE 224 - Back by Popular Demand "Joe"; EPISODE 233 - Special Guest Speaker Joe Private Equity Recovery; EPISODE 242 - Special Guest Speaker Joe......also David Merrill is spot on concerning his research......refiling W-4 has stopped all federal withholding with a major manufacturing company.....transcripts from IRS Penn. indicates no taxable income the last 3 years.....filed corrected w-4's back to the 1990's........using the example on this forum.....placed two (2) w-4's on 1 sheet of paper with Notary juriat at bottom, then had Sec of State authenticate all forms with their Certificate.....gave copies to IRS and had IRS file stamp my copies then sent copies to the major manufacturing company....your Remedy lies with the county you sleep in.....California counties have been burned and are ponying up to their duties....other states are behind the curve as suitors have not studied how to enforce their wishes.....NEVER SAY I WANT ONLY "I WISH"....next post will include forms to use for county compliance.......