Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    No actually I didn't.

<sigh> I haven't the energy to rebut all this tonight.

Suffice it to say that we disagree again. And I do believe the Lord
    had to be clear maybe not for Noah but for us. You know, all of mankind
    that would only have this book to know him.

Look, it Occams razor again. So much has to be true for what you say
    to be the case. If He meant man, he would have said man. The context
    of the entire chapter is the same.

If I find myself with an extra few hours that I have nothing else to do with
    I will come back and specifically take your response apart one piece at a time.

I don't know about how fruitful it will be though. I mean, if the Lord saying
    "the whole earth" to you doesn't mean "the whole earth" then I don't know what
    I could possible say to help you see things differently.

We disagree. Interesting discussion though. Thank you.

Thank you. I told you I cannot prove my opinion. So if you want to try to persuade me fine, yet my opinion stands as mine and mine only and I do not really see it changing because I have forged it thru years of careful study.

Would you consider that the Translations - modern day that is - are lacking? I laugh very hard when one tells me that the KJV is the true Word. No, the KJV is a translation. So if one wants to dig a bit deeper and go to the foundational basis of these modern day translations, then we can discuss what Yehovah meant.

Fact is, the KJV is a very good translation. Yet it has many errors. So I decided one day to put the Translations away. Stop listening to the good pastors and do my own work. It took me a month to read gen 1-6 in Hebrew; but it pays off. Whereas, I used to struggle with Scripture, it flows quite nicely for me and I do not have to make up possibilities for the Word in effort to comprehend.

I found God when I put down this Book and looked up. Then I looked at myself and saw Phi written into my own flesh. I see the Spiral and know, I am Created. I study the Word to gain the "Knowledge of God".

I know my God and my God knows me - its personal, yes? I have broadcast this opinion of mine based on Scripture - multiple cites - and the Reader is Cautioned to do their own work. Accept it or Reject it. To this man it really does not matter. For I am not the judge anyways and my opinion in regard to another mans beliefs matter not before the Ever Living.

Let me say that the foregoing is not an accusation against you Axe or any other reader it is simply the Truth. I sail my own boat and I will be the only one standing before the Ever Living on that day. I don't imagine the good pastor will want to stand in for me? I don't imagine Yehovah would allow that anyways. As such, Let the Reader take Caution to take NO Trust in this man or any other Man's writings.

I have made the foregoing presentments in good faith with the hope that someone will be helped. Yehovah be blessed. As I know all men and women of honor do. So I appreciate all who has engaged this discourse.

Shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 05:15 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!