Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yet, it really puzzles me why Cain is with his own geneology and Amazingly enough Adam is not in it.
    Out of curiosity MJ, can you give me the chapter and verse where you are reading Cain's geneology?

Thank You.

Accept it or Reject it.
    I'm not in a position to reject it. I know that I don't know everything, which is why I engage with you on this.

It seems you do not share those feelings, (I could be wrong) but nevertheless I do not contribute here because
    I think I'm right about everything and am just trying to argue with anyone that disagrees.

I do it because discovery of the truth of God's word is an irresistible compulsion for me, and I know that I can
    always learn more. As I have already mentioned, I am VERY careful about what I'll entertain as far as doctrine
    if it is radically different from what I currently understand the truth to be.

I love the moment of discovery. That moment when my eyes are opened to a truth that is new to me.

It is because I love it, I know that I am vulnerable to "tickling ears", which is why I'm doubly vigilant about
    any such ideas. I have a decent ability to create a case, and anything "new" that gets in at this point has to
    go through a very looonngg filter that involves bringing my entire intellect to bear on the complete structure of
    any assertions that challenge my spiritual understandings.

I say all that to explain that my discussion is not malicious or arguing for sake of arguing. It is simply a recon
    because a "truth" can and will withstand attack from any angle at any time.

You have the right to your opinion, and don't take anything I say as "trying" to convince you of something else.
    I challenge it because I want to know the answer myself.
    Last edited by Axe; 03-31-11 at 09:18 AM.