Hi David,
So I like the suggestion about figuring out the statutes on the LoR. That has been my biggest hurdle so far. Take for example 24-1-117 well it is title 24 government, Administration, Article 1 Adminstrative organiztion of 1968, Department of revenue creation, that is the file structure from Michie, Now in New Jersey I have to go to NJ legislature for statutes, Michie only has NJAC. So the closest thing I can find is:

52:18A-1. "Department" defined
There is hereby established in the executive branch of the State Government a principal department which shall be known as the Department of the Treasury.

As used in this act, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the word "department" means the Department of the Treasury established herein.

L.1948, c. 92, p. 511, s. 1.

I can't seem to find the division of revenue creation, but I figured since it is in the Department of treasury this would work.

I am trying to get a better feeling of the intention of the particular CO statutues you call out in the LoR. For the example I provided, I have read both NJ and CO statutes and for some reason not getting that 'warm fuzzy feeling' if you know what I mean.

Next onto the article VI and Article XX translation to NJ!

Cheers
Mark Christopher