The kingdom of God is the sensation I receive for radiating it.

Watching the character in the video reminds me to play my Cantonese disks often. More Chinese speak fluent English than there are Americans in the USA. They have cracked our national code - the English language.

Ne-sic ng sic tang quantung Wa aa? [Can you speak Cantonese?]

That looks like Aspen in the background. The fellow discredits himself a bit in my opinion with the Greek Orthodox getup and Jew bashing. I have always thought it much wiser to place that accusation much more accurately; priestcraft as a business plan really seems to have affected America with a deep fear of being separated from God. The Temple Sacrifices of old are to me the early model of the Personal Income Tax - a system of sacrifice now replacing God with the Fed as government where you would take your finest livestock to slaughter for no reason other than you seem to have made God very angry.

Some Crosstalk from A Course in Miracles:

Saturday we read:

If you raise what fear conceals to clear-cut unequivocal predominance, fear becomes meaningless. You have denied its power to conceal love, which was its only purpose. The veil that you have drawn across the face of love has disappeared.

This passage reminded me of a Bible passage about “renting the veil”. As Jesus died on the Cross we find in three out of four Gospels by the word “veil”.

Mat 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Mar 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Luk 23:45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.

Here is a literal interpretation of the construction of the Tabernacle that was later duplicated by King David’s son Solomon on the Temple Mount. This rendition is at cell phone resolution so you might want to watch it small on your screen.

The Bible Story tells how the Veil in the Tabernacle came about. Upon an event called the Golden Calf Idolatry God became angry and was going to destroy the Israelites for worshiping a golden calf while their leader Moses was on Mount Sinai communing directly with God. Moses, destined to be the new archetype to replace Abraham as the Patriarch of “God’s People” interceded and managed to change God’s mind about that. This is where God became (formally) the vengeful God of Sacrifice we find in the Holy Bible. The God of Abraham prescribed The Laws of Moses and a system of sacrificial traditions designed to keep the Israelites too busy for their attention to wander away from praising and worshipping this One True God of monotheism. [In the Jewish tradition Abraham was born in Babylon son of an idol manufacturer. Abram (then called as a young man) overcame this dichotomy and established monotheism.)

That is to say if we imagine God as the Face of Love in the ACIM passage fear is like the veil between God and us. To the average Christian then, Jesus is the primal Substitute for animal sacrifices in the Tabernacle/Temple scenario. The Christians seek to be saved by the Blood of the Lamb, freeing mankind from the sacrificial laws. My portrayal in class was that the Renting of the Veil was the end of priestcraft. There is no longer a Levite function providing for sacrifice at all. In other words Jesus as a Substitute for the sacrifices is still a nod to the God of Sacrifice.

In ACIM sacrifice is error and is therefore an illusion.

Chapter 5.VII.4 God weeps at the "sacrifice" of His children who believe they are lost to Him.

Chapter 7.X.3 This confusion is the cause of the whole idea of sacrifice.

Chapter 7.X.5 The Holy Spirit never asks for sacrifice, but the ego always does.

So the business plan as I described it is for organized religion to plant fear, like a veil, a sense of separation into the congregation so that people feel a need for a priest and will pay highly for that priest’s intercession services – priestcraft – based in the fear of separation. – Promising unification in the Future or Afterlife. Of course it sounds as if I say this in judgment but I do not feel that in my heart. I believe Christians and all religious parishioners truly seek God – just that men have figured out a very clever way to capitalize on that quest.