Thread: ATM card DEBIT vs CREDIT option

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    Why not just terminate witholding with a W-4T?
    I think that is a famguardian.org form, would not hurt to place it or something similar like it into a NoD for the day court will come around.

In regards to the payroll department the w4 form was filled out exempt with the verbiage 12USC411on line 7 http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf .

The payroll department accepted it but they did not want to get involved with the IRS. Someone at the IRS intercepted and changed it back to the deduction it wanted.

It would have created an epidemic of w4’s being turned into payroll, but the stamp raised eyebrows of the law and the payroll department employees, this was five years ago.

One bank teller I was told said “you have to ask for this” and a bank teller told me “why are you adding the verbiage on this check; the bank needs to make money.”

I thought to myself with the interest on mortgage loans, credit cards and fees the bank is charging their customers and the FRB charging for the use of fiat currency all these years are they not happy yet?

Personally I don’t mess with the banks signature card, my stamp is proof enough. Too many people are having a problem with it.

Although I had sent the bank I deal with inquiries about things in my account and when they replied at the bottom of the replies is written “this account is owned by the name of my bank” that threw me for a spin.

My NoD has been on file for five years now, and it’s about time it’s updated just as a reminder.

Permanently terminate withholding on non taxable income, good topic ag maniac. http://store.irszoom.com/ceofexfrwiof.html

That 1041 is of great interest to me too.
    Last edited by Chex; 01-09-14 at 08:10 PM.