Thread: Deposit Your Pledge Into a Bank and Freely Elect to be Bankrupt and Insolvent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Molta

I think you are doing your best to share the information you think everyone should follow for altruistic motives. You presume to much though. You assume from the way you address people that you have all the answers and we are just dumb stumble bums. I had listened to Batman 6 month before meeting you. I like most of what he had to say, I say most. I never had to chance to question him. I did have the chance to ask you some questions all of which you side stepped in my opinion. Specifically I asked about the back ground info on what you perceived the presidents role in having remorse and trying to set things right. From what I heard you and batman expressing you believe the government trust, corp is doing the right thing by us, but we are the one's messing it up. I have pointed out many, what I perceive as flaws in your logic what you have not addressed. One being your stance on money.

I pointed out your weren't born with money, clothes, a house. Why do you single out money as the only thing that is evil and must be eliminated from our lives to be right with God, whatever you perceive that to be, when we have many things in our lives we did not receive when we took bodies on this plane. Either get rid of them all or use them all as they were meant to be used. I hope this helps you see my frustration in dealing with you. I have heard many stories about your method, tape recording of it being used in court etc. I like many parts of it. I would just like a little more background info on how you came to some of the beliefs you came to. You are very Idealistic, I just want to bring your Idealism into a level of reality that works for me. Getting rid of all my money, clothes, house, etc. just does not work for me. Its all or nothing. I do not see money as the great Satan. Or money as a master I must reject in favor of God or vise versa. If you do that is fine. But don't expect me to go along with what I would consider foolishness at best. PS you need to get rid of that condescending attitude also. You do not know me but assume because I do not agree with you that I have not been given any thing, any truth. . Why is it that so many people in the sovereignty movement get such a self rightous aditude and believe they are the only one's doing it right. So if you would like to continue this relationship you need to be more considerate and less self assuming. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-31-11 at 06:03 PM.