Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
speaking of the State of NC - You should check out THIS LINK

I have spent many an hour in the State archives - and when I really started getting close, the custodian told me that information was secret and could not be disclosed to the public. This, my friend tells me that the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence [of Trust] is written in a manner that cannot be understood without the keys to unlock all of the capitalized nouns.

In my opinion, if you think you can decode those documents without those keys, then you are just fooling yourself.

Property Rights are for those who have taken dominion. If you have failed to do so - then simply put - you have not established any rights. And what you consider to be agreement is nothing but civil rights and privileges extended to a citizenry.

Shalom,
MJ

P.S. There is a HUGE difference between "freedman" and "freeman". And "man" BECAME a "living soul".
I think that is a very astute observation and conclusion. I'm beginning to see that 'we the people' is an unincorporated association, to which residents can never fully belong. The 1789 Constitution proclaims it is for the benefit of the signatories and their posterity, almost completely ignoring everyone else except for government officials.