Quote Originally Posted by Mark Allan View Post
Freed, did you indeed start a separate thread on this discussion of yours?
I am curious about 1 additional step I took this past year beyond making my demand for lawful money at my bank, (via modified signature card); I published a Legal Notice making / stating my Declaration of Independence.

This solemn declaration made notice of my right to expatriate absolute, my res in trust to the foreign jurisdiction known as the municipal corporation of the District of Columbia, a democracy, and return to the Republic.

It went on to further declare any and all past & present political ties implied by operation of law or otherwise in trust with the democracy is hereby dissolved. This affidavit was first notarized, then published for 2 consecutive weeks.

Beyond this step I am unclear with whom this Official published notice should next be placed on file with, so as to obtain a status completely removed & no longer a US Citizen. Would, as you describe above I next somehow file or place the subsequent affidavit of publication received from the newspaper with my states, Secretary of State?

Hope that was clearly articulated, but this process is basically unknown to me & like froze, when at the county clerks, froze was fortunate to interact with helpful folks, getting pointed over to the county registrar. Being newbie here I merely wish to act & take purposeful steps. And so while making mistakes can be a learning process, truly there is limited time I myself have for tackling these things. Basically, its not laziness, but more a desire to accomplish much with the limited time I can devote toward this.

Regardless, of your response on this, or lack there of, Thanks for a great write up, and detailed description of what is for some, (me), a bit of a confusing several topics. You write clearly and flesh out detail & that's a gift. There are any number of really bright folks here. I will be excited if some make comment on your presentment.
One thing, I always am freshly shaven and wear a suite and tie when ever I am conducting business whether that be banking, political or any other dealings that I care about the outcome. People treat you very differently if you look professional and keep a calm demeanor. You aren't there to fight with them you just want to do it the right way and need some help. It may not be the way it should be but it is that way.