Thread: Consent to Service of Process

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    i believe the 'Name' is a gift; and, my person; and, my property
    who will come forward with a verifiable claim on the 'Name'; or, to disparage and/or deny my beliefs and/or my claimed property?

if someone serves your person process, that someone is required to bring forth an injured party to verify (in living voice) what is being claimed
    if that does not happen, and someone continues to pursue the case, that is trespass [barratry] against your property which causes a man harm
    bring your own case and claim in your court and sue for trespass/damages; use what was used against you falsely as the evidence of trespass and the starting point of calculating compensatory damages

you falsely claimed i owe you XXX, i now require the same XXX from you for injury to my person and property which did and does cause me harm
    Good points. Now what about the situation with the driver's license? Holding one is presumed to be consent to service of process. Yet going without one is sure to end up having the car impounded, whether lawfully or not.

I'm looking for a way to avoid all that. I'm trying to formulate a strategy that allows me to operate as a man, yet avoids getting entangled in their silly game.

I'm thinking that a man who refuses service is automatically grandfathered into a jurisdiction foreign to the US corporate. If that's the case, it should be possible to acquire diplomatic plates, or .

I'm still thinking out loud.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 01-18-14 at 07:24 PM.