Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
I think what should be said is that whatever title is affixed to a given corpus (body), it all descends from the Law of Associations.
Now, I know most people don't know this for this is never spoken of or stated until now.

Any State or league is composed of two bodies: a body politic and a body corporate. Government is a political body corporate. The body politic is the society of people joined together in an association. Government IS NOT the State. The State is the people united into a society. A society is one type of association.

I will see what I can dig up to support all that I have stated above.

From most distinct to most broad:

Law of Corporations -> Law of Companies -> Law of Associations
Very enlightening!

So that disqualifies one without the other. My point was that there should not be a rogue faction calling the government disqualified because it is a de facto corporation like RAP/RuSA used to do - when it/they thought it existed anyway. I hear that President Tim is out of gas and nobody believes all his lies anymore.

So the people composing a nation are the body politic while the government itself, being bonded by the people becomes like a corporation formed under it. That makes sense. That explains why the USA can sue and be sued.

Thanks a lot.