Thread: What's in a NAME?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One man plants, another man waters and Yehovah gives the increase. This way no man can stand in his pride and say "Worship Me".

However, let me make this one distinction: You have no court if you have not perfected a claim. And how will you rule absent Law. And whose Law shall you make a USE of?

A claim is vital to establishing USE RIGHTS. Therefore, a court cannot exist without a prior claim. For tell me how should you hear a matter that you have zero jurisdiction to hear? Ponder the latter and then you will see the former.

I maintain, that no man should follow another. Make your own way - which is why I REFUSE to provide an algorithm for others to follow. Some men have slandered me for my position; however they do so to their own judgment - self fulfilling judgment "res judicata". For they place their trust in another man - which is a big NO NO.

=======================

I maintain Yehovah's Word should be followed and as such, I find direction here:

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

Zec 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; For His own glory hath He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple [pupil] of Mine eye.

Zec 2:9 For, behold, I will shake Mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their own slaves: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Zec 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

Zec 2:11 And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be My People: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

Commentary: Do you believe verse 8?

Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Zec 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Commentary: v.10 reference the Seven Spirits of Elohim ==> Isaiah 11:2; Proverbs 8.

Hag 2:5 According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not.

Commentary: v.4

Zerubbabel = Seed of confusion - which came out of confusion to make his stand with Yehovah
    Joshua = Yehoshuah ==> check me out = Yehovah the Savior
    Josedech = Yehotzadok = Yehovah the Righteous
    LORD of hosts = Yehovah Sabbawah = Yehovah the Commander of the Heavenly armies

now lets read verse 4 again:

Hag 2:4 Yet now be strong, O one who came out of confusion, saith Yehovah; and be strong, O Yehovah the Savior, son of Yehovah the Righteous, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith Yehovah, and work: for I am with you, saith Yehovah the Commander in Chief:

Commentary: reference the Great book of Hebrews: Order of Melchizadok - our High Priest is Yehoshuah is Yehovah the Savior. By the way did you notice the Command to WORK? Works can not justify salvation, but if one refuses to work then that one will have one meager estate. This is true now and to come.

See now CAPACITY, which is to say : Persons with particular duties and obligations - One God - many offices.

shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-23-14 at 06:53 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!