Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
if a man relies upon the 2nd dimension (paper, fictions), cites case law and shows "competence" (understanding) when using the language of "legalese" as (or in) the basis of said man's claim; then, said man, and his claim, is subject to and placed under the jurisdiction of: the 2nd dimension, case law and the realm of the language of "legalese"

- a man cannot cause harm to anything in the 2nd dimension and the 2nd dimension cannot harm man; only man can cause harm to man

- case law is the opinion of a foreign court and jurisdiction which is subject to interpretation case by case; and, ONLY the man who expressed said opinion can verify its
true meaning and intent

- legalese is a foreign language (copyright protected) used in membership by way of a privilege granted to those who join and pay dues to a private club (BAR)

again, only a man can claim something is or isn't his property; will you: salsero; verify in open court, that what i claim is my property is not my property?

now replace "salsero" in that last question with any entity or man choosing to challenge my claim

if you are in a court where a "judge" is "allowing" or not "allowing" you to do or say things, you are in the wrong court and you already lost
See - we somewhat agree but it appears you do not follow it through. I fully agree a man can not cause harm to anything in the 2 or 3rd dimensions and vice a versa. Man has no place in any court to begin with. Court is for fictions. Those case sites have nothing to do with man, I agree. What we do not agree is who is the owner of any property here on earth. If everything was created by the Creator for all of his children to use, not own, then we men are USERS, we have control, possession and dominion but not ownership. Ownership is a man made - as a matter of fact, for those that read the bible, this is exactly what Satan wants - men to believe they own and can make claims - it all boosts the EGO or edging God out.

Since you posed the question - would I verify in open court what you say is your property is NOT your property? I would not have to because you would not get that far, but let's say the judge [the same judge you are in front of consenting for him to settle controversies] asked me salsero - is this Name Anthony's property? I would say NO! that Name he is claiming is not his property. he can use it but since he wants to make false claims, he must pay the piper.

In ANY COURT, man must consent to have the judge settle the controversy being brought in. This is why you are asked to swear to tell the truth, then STATE YOUR NAME. It is all a trick. If you think you are going to go in the state's court and run it and tell the judge what to do [I would never say never but the likelihood is very much against you but I would not say impossible - EVER] and run that court - good luck. As I stated, the reason why I BELIEVE that Karl and Glenn get away with what they get away with is due to "the system not wanting to be exposed. With Glenn Fearn, I see everything he does as UCC masked in common law. It does not make it wrong - if he is getting remedy - wonderful. whatever as long as one is getting his remedy.