Thread: What's in a NAME?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    declare thyself... precisely

if warrants issue from a non-living entity against a man, the one prosecuting the relating [false] claim is committing barratry if said man requires the claimant appear and verify [in living voice] said claim

i would never "go to the courts"; instead, i would move my court at the courthouse where a man can stand and speak his claim before living witnesses if he so wishes

if you cause a man harm, make it right
    if you injure a man's property, make it right
    if you breach a valid a lawful contract with another man, make it right

the game is an illusion where no 2nd dimension entity can ever be harmed by man
    man is the source of energy, labor and credit(s) issued

'corporations', 'states', etc. were created to help man and not to cause harm or injury

man cannot harm a fiction

do unto others... ; and, contract wisely

I suppose I do not understand your use of 2d, 3d nomenclature. The way I see it. I am a man dealing with other men and women. We are all created beings with CHOICE. so we will either go our own way against our creator or we will align with the instructions the creator has given. If a group of men get together to pool their equity within a corporate body - they are still a group of men. I do not comprehend 2d.

I do however see x,y,z,t, and perhaps another 7 unseen dimensions [seven spirits of Elohim - El Shaddai or Wisdom - she is called]

Now then I am either in the way or making my own way - in my Choices. The creator of all desires reverence - which is to say - I should think about you - because if I harm your equitable interests I have harmed you - and since you too are a creation of Yehovah, I have harmed Yehovah as well.

I do not speak in theory. I have walked this path and then some. My trust has been proven to be rock solid and I believe that:

Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him That loved us.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of Yehovah, which is in Yehoshuah our King.

Again, I attend to a different alter. I have nothing to prove - For the Glory is for Yehovah my Savior - to work THRU my vessel. I am willing by Choice but I know not the outcomes. Therefore I trust that I am redeemed - yet, I do not know how I will be used for the sake of the kingdom. I await intuition from my Father. Which is to say leading and direction from the Holy Spirit of Yehovah.

Absent accommodation, without recourse, without prejudice, absent benefit received, but with full liability for my actions, but absent liability assumed and absent suretyship and absent joinder in or for any Person or office of a Person, and in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I issue the foregoing claiming the Commonwealth of Yisra'el under my King, Yehovah my Savior.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 01-31-14 at 12:31 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!