Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I'm glad others see this, too. This is why I have hesitated to get involved.

How will one measure how much the other jurors know about freedom? (I wonder)

I am reminded afresh about the caliber of Member this forum can attract! Thank you all for leading to this stirring post.

I have three experiences all in the mid-'90's.

1) I was a juror on the Wichita Common Law Grand Jury.
2) I was chief justice presiding on a grand jury in Campo, Colorado.
3) I sat on a grand jury in Albuquerque, and in turn brought my Libel of Review before them to hear a writ of mandamus.

To your point though, I recall an attorney named Darrell FRECK was very active in forming these juries and was doing the best he could, and actually getting participation of hundreds of intelligent people who had complete faith that we were doing what was right, correct and constructive patriotism.

My example in point, addressing your post was swearing in jurists. Darrell was administering an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States! I mentioned the conundrum around the Preamble People and watched Darrell wrestle with his attorney training and sometimes the most intriguing issues would emerge between jurists, who in turn would hash out these mental boundaries we were both exploring and violating - pressing the envelope and developing, rediscovering and exploring.

Your post brings back the memory. Also it refreshes my feeling that this is an individual adventure and the social precept of being learned in the law to be competent adults according to the 'saving to suitors' clause is like herding cats at best.

In other words the Kingdom of God is the sensation I receive whenever I radiate it. If we all could do that together we would all be living in the Kingdom of God.

I marked a line in my A Course in Miracles text, in ACIM Class yesterday:

Your inheritance awaits only the recognition that you have been redeemed.
In the perfection of Love then we can hold a true course even while we have different thoughts. Notice the commonality is emotion when reverse engineering Science of Mind:

Name:  chart the all.jpg
Views: 633
Size:  34.9 KB