Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
Last time - Please when you have all YOUR bills or however, you all look at them PAID or discharged or whatever, are a free man on the land ....
The title 'freeman' is not all its cracked up to be.
Freeman is only a higher status of servant ... to the body politic.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero
... - meaning no DL, car registration, passport, bank account [what would you need this for since you have the state taking care of everything], and are the supreme sovereign over the courts, state and whatever you say in our VOICE, please share it with me. I am not being sarcastic. I am being up front. I have no issue about asking forgiveness for my error. Whatever EFFECTIVE remedy or how you call it, do not be shy, share it.

I have offered evidence that Name is not legally yours; however, you are free to use it, as it was sent to you for your use. If used correctly, under the rules of usufruct, the owner of that property, by their laws, MUST provide discharge and acquittal for THEIR property that I USE. It does not matter, if the entity or Name has a CC bill, tax bill, or charged with a crime. I am in the middle of perfecting this and I have no issue stating this; however, I honestly believe those men I have mentioned before have found EFFECTIVE remedy using this "theory" but ALSO from a biblical standpoint or spiritual standpoint, it resonates FOR ME. It is simple and at the same time complex because of our conditioning.
I'm offering data that is not common ... no pun intended.
Having such knowledge radically changes one's perspective on such subjects being that there is much disinformation out there.

I can sense from some of what you stated that you are invested in some of that disinformation. No offense.