Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Someone suggested that the real allegory behind the movie Crying Game was how feminism was making women grow penises (functionally transgender) and so paralleling how a husband might realizes his wife is really a man (competing with him and caught up in feminism-lesbianism she hinders fruit bearing and productivity and promotes wastage of his energie--i.e. her theft and dishonor--supported by State actors potentially) and so he vomits in disgust up upon seeing her 'functional penis' and realizing he was married to a man all along!
So true. And it works both ways: some men have grown "manginas" in response to feminism, so women have to function in a man's world by default, by working twice as hard developing the survival skills of protecting themselves and providing for themselves until a man with "authentic jewels" becomes available. Trouble is, the longer a woman waits, the narrower the pool. And so much of her time is consumed in survival, there's no time or energy for searching. And if something happens to that woman (she is raped, she becomes homeless, health problem, etc.) her "market value" depreciates rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
P.S. Ain't it something. I can cook, clean and sew and yet I meet women who cant and dont even want to know how to. (She relies on companies run by men for food!). They want to live in my house, take up space, soak up my electricity, argue, fight, compete with me, offer me money/cars rather than children/loyalty/devotion/herself (counterproductive!). I laugh.
One time, I had a job working in people's homes. Anyway, I pulled into a customer's driveway with a flat tire. The gentleman was in the driveway all, "Oh! Let me fix that tire for you!" So he comes running over with the tire iron and jack. Well he couldn't figure out how to jack up the car. I politely suggested how to go about it. Ohh! He did not like a woman making that suggestion! Blow to the male ego! So he continued struggling with the tire unsuccessfully, pretending like he knew what he was doing, then got distracted with a phone call and went inside. I ended up fixing my own tire. LOL!
[/QUOTE]