Thread: World's best Bitcoin Money Debit Card

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    in my opinion I still would not engage, or trust, in 'bitcoin' either
    "and" If you continue to believe that the Fed actually exists to “help” stabilize our economy or our currency, then you will never find the logic behind what they do.

If you understand that the goal of the Fed and the globalists is to dismantle the dollar and the U.S. economic system to make way for something “new”, then certain recent events and policy initiatives do start to make sense. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...s-begun?page=1

However, I think a dangerous blindness to threats beyond money printing has developed within our community of analysts and this must be remedied.

People need to realize first that the Fed does NOT care about the continued health of our economy, and they may not care about presenting a facade of health for much longer either. Alternative analysts also need to come to grips with the reality that overt money printing is not the only method at the disposal of globalists when destroying the greenback.

A debt default is just as likely to cause loss of world reserve status and devaluation - no printing press required. Blame goes to government and political gridlock while the banks slither away in the midst of the chaos.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-07-14 at 02:54 PM.