Quote Originally Posted by cmm4191 View Post
It still feels like i am missing something , is there anything else i should do? I feel like i am missing something is there better ways to document prove the use of lawful money. should i also file something with my county to make sure to tie up any lose ends?

I have most of the steps down : write lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 usc 411 , 95a (2) on my paychecks .write down on line 21 of the 1040 lawful money reduction , and write out a supporting schedule , and staple copies of all my checks with the supporting schedule , and a copy of title 12 united states code section 411 to the 1040 . if i am missing something please let me know , thanks.

also i feel like if i sign my legal name to the checks it could be a problem for me i was thinking about signing my true name but signing it really sloppy to trick the teller into believing it was my legal name could this work ?

Also where does it state lawful money cannot be taxed? I should probably print out that law too and attach to my 1040
See Affidavit in Support at County Registrar example...

See M'CULLOCH v. STATE, 17 U.S. 316 (1819) for tax issue...