Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
if the code, statute, rule, regulation, ordinance, etc. uses a certain word [legal term of art], then i do not use said word(s)

i don't even know what a "firearm" is; i didn't create or right the 'code' that uses such a term, i am not capable of deciphering said code and i believe i am not required to understand it

however, i use my property [cf. 'firearm'] to defend my family against bodily harm, injury or robbery

if it helps to communicate to others what your property is, use a comparison for their benefit only [cf. __________ ].

define, keep and stand upon your own words and rights as man; and, do not harm any other man while doing so
I've been following your posts more carefully lately, and I'm seeing the wisdom in your approach more clearly. It's simple enough that anyone can wrap their mind around it, yet is true to the value system I most admire. I think it's good to know and understand code law, but as a practical matter, standing as a man is key. I'd like to see millions of people doing it.