Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging letter to woodrow wilson. .
    Check out Isaiah 36 see what Rabshakeh said to the Jewish emissaries at the Gate [Judgment Seat]. Read all of the chapter. Notice that Rabshakeh went to far in mocking God but we see the PLEDGE system at work. Here we see it in "I pledge allegiance.....to the flag"

If we want equity we must do equity. As such if we make a promise we must keep the promise.

I could write volumes on Isaiah 36. It goes directly to TRUST - the TWO BECOME ONE.

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Isa 36:16 Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every man of his vine, and every man of his fig tree, and drink ye every man the waters of his own cistern;

Consider an ESTATE and consider v.16. Now what is the difference between a Spring and a Cistern? A king is a wellspring but an Estate is a cistern. Once the water is consumed in a cistern it is in need of more water. This is a great deception! And this shows the ignorance of man relying and leaning on man's inventions - they are a shaky reed blownin in the wind.

But a HARD RAIN IS GONNA FALL.

Be prepared your TRUST will be sorely tested! "I'm going back out BEFORE the rain starts to fallin" - "Where the executioners face is well hidden". "I'll reflect it from a Mountain where all souls can see it".

Awesome song! Like Dylan said "The rules of the Road have been LODGED, its only peoples games you have to dodge" - but "its alright ma, I CAN MAKE IT."

===================================

But back on point - I recently read a very interesting book entitled THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD by Mark Booth. And in this book it describes in some great detail the methods used to CLIMB UP OVER THE WALL into the Temple Room. Consider carefully my analogy. Jesus Christ said "I AM the WAY" "No man comes to the Father except thru the Son" -

Joh_10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But consider the children of darkness who intend to attend the wedding feast. They climb up over the wall and they REFUSE to enter in thru the Door! Therefore they intend to bypass the Cheribum [pineal gland] which bars the way to the Tree of Life - and they intend to strip out the spirit such that they might open the Pineal Gland but in doing so they DOOM themselves.

Mat 22:11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

Mat 22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

As such these robbers and thieves seek to "tunnel into heaven" in order to bring down into the Earth the heavenly physics and in doing so create a linear eternity in time absent God in this material world. And they believe they will have their way.

Ha Satan has a FIVE POINT plan [pentagram] as outlined in Isaiah 14 and we find:

Isa_14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

He does indeed plan to bring down A TREE OF LIFE transforming man - but understand that God is limitless and without TIME. Yet, Satan plans to trap man in TIME - such that his DOMINION will last forever. For he is the "god of this world" and he intends to keep it that way. However, you reader are with CHOICE - and your choice will be tested.

Conflict always proceeds peace but consider the peace that is offered to you. Did you do anything to obtain it? Talk about a "rear ending" you are gonna need some handles for those socks if you fall for the lies!

Peace O' Peace-
    We proclaim it at least
    two fingers up thumb crossed;
    O how Profound
    IF Peace comes around
    Peace PURCHASED via no cost. - By Michael Joseph

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-28-14 at 04:15 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!