Thread: The Rite of Sodomy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The common babble about the Garden of Eden story seem to miss one primary thing: that mankind is put down as having been created in the image of God--but yet the Serpent offered a 'deal' or 'special program' to "be like God". Perhaps consider that for a good moment (I mean seriously!).
    I love that you get that this discourse is primary and foundational to this argument. It is all connected. We must go back to the garden and even before the garden [into first Age] if we have any hope of comprehending. Therefore we Count [those smooth stones] - a stone in a river does not get smooth overnight, yes?

I would ask you to consider my proposition that this man Adam was not the first man for he was amongst many "trees" in the garden. But that he was the first man created in the image of God for divine purpose. Therefore we call him the "Noble Man". Now I would agree with you that this special man was created in the image of God but that later God made him subject to vanity. Meaning that when Adam was placed into the garden he was NO LONGER IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

Notice that the word tells us that "he was made subject to vanity in hope". Where would he place his trust?

Consider the natures of the Godhead: And this is FUNDAMENTAL.

EL ELYON = the Most High God = All in All - His Majesty
    Yehovah and El Shaddai make up the Elohim = THE LORD and GOD ALMIGHTY - male / female aspect - natures.
    The Son is an office that Yehovah took = Yehoshuah = Yehovah the Savior which comports with Psalm 27:1.

Psa 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength for protection of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

There is but ONE Family of Elohim and we see in Jesus that he is Yehovah manifest in the Flesh. But we see in El Elyon was His Trust! Yehoshuah put down his power and took on the vanity of mankind - just as the Noble Man was made to do - in hope.

Lucifer's claim was that noone could keep the Law. It was impossible and therefore a nullity! For you cannot impose a law that is impossible to keep! Therefore the JUDGMENT at the end of the first age [apostasy] was "Let us [me, you, Yehovah] make man in our image.

WITNESSETH, if you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father. This comports with:

Col 1:3 We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

Col 1:5 For the hope which is stored away for you in the heavens, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Col 1:12 Giving thanks to the Father, Which made us efficient for the share of the lot of the saints in the light:

Col 1:13 Who rescued us from the power of the darkness, and brought us into the kingdom of the Son of His love:

Col 1:14 In Whom we have redemption , even the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15 Who is the image [profile] of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:

Col 1:16 Because by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him:

Col 1:17 And He IS before all things, and by Him all things hold together.

FURTHERMORE, if you have seen Michael Joseph, now you know what I looked like before! I am made in my image.

Heb 2:9 But we see Him Who was made a little lower than angels, even Jesus (because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour)that He by the grace of God should taste death in the place of every man.

Heb 2:10 For it became Yehovah, for Whom are all things, and by Whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the Author [The Son] of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Heb 2:11 For both He That sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of El Elyon: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Heb 2:12 Saying, I will declare Thy Name to My brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto Thee.

Heb 2:13 And again, I will put my trust upon Him. And again, Behold I and the children which God gave Me.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood ; in order that through death He might destroy him holding the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Heb 2:16 For certainly He taketh not hold of angels; but He took on Him the seed of Abraham.

Heb 2:17 Wherefore according to all things it behoved Him to be made like to His brethren, in order that He might become a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

NOW THEREFORE If you cannot see the fall in the first age, it is hard to understand why we are here in this age. Thru one man - the Noble Man - sin was imparted into the World. Because the TEST was to see if mankind might GROW UP. See that The Noble Man was given the opportunity to RESTORE God's Government in true balances upon the face of the Earth. For the Noble Man was "Son of God" without mother or father. Consider!

But we see that he WILLINGLY transgressed God's Law and in doing so he subjected himself to the Rule of Lucifer/Satan. For whom ye do yield yourselves to obey you give the rule over you. I mean think about it. They had the TREE OF LIFE. And also notice that Satan does not show up until a breach was made in the man. Until then, the man, was in the perfect image of the Elohim and not subject to any vanity. But in this status no testing could occur. Love might not be perfected in choice! Therefore man was made subject to vanity to prove man!

Alas, man has fallen into his Five senses [the five lords of the Philistines]. Instead of following the Spirit of God, man learned to rely upon his central nervous system and he partook of the tree [spinal chord] and his eyes were SHUT.

Roots of TREE

H6095 -
    ???
    ?a?tsa?h
    aw-tsaw'
    A primitive root; properly to fasten (or make firm), that is, to close (the eyes): - shut.

H6096
    ???
    ?a?tseh
    aw-tseh'
    From H6095; the spine (as giving firmness to the body): - back bone.

Language is funny yes. Ever wonder why your mid section is called a TRUNK and your arms and legs LIMBS? Your central nervous system is the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL. The man who was given sight saying "I see men as Trees walking".

You Choose to place your trust in the Invisible God as did Paul, Yehoshuah, Prophets OR you declare you want a man-king [1st Sam 8].

========================================

Now then, I have read that drugs and extreme sensory deprivation and/or extreme torture [sodomy] are means that ROBBERS AND THIEVES incorporate in effort to climb up over the wall to partake of the wedding banquet. They desire today to eat of the Tree of Life in their own SELF DETERMINATION.

However, consider do you really want to live out your days in vanity? For the terrestrial body must be put off. Yet the enemy desires that you wear this flesh body forever! A linear time existence in sin - forever. And clearly - Satan - sits upon that throne!

How how the so called MASTERS talk of their enlightenment - DNA and the Blood - big changes are coming folks and they are closer than you might think.

There is ALWAYS a higher power - always. And all souls are subject to the higher Power! All souls - regardless of capacity! For God respects no man's person [capacity].

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

a wonder teacher - who will be greatly missed.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-05-14 at 09:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!