Thread: 1st Return Redeeming Lawful Money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PAGE

Let us return to our Mother's House and be instructed in Wisdom: For She is a TREE OF LIFE:

Son 8:1 O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

Son 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.

Drink of the good wine: The Doctrine which leads to Shalom: So that we might rise as Melchizedok's of that Order: The Israel of El Elyon.

Finding it IMPROPER protocol to argue with the Serpent - CLICK HERE - the Devil

I follow my Ensign who shows me the Way, my guide on : my King who sayeth to the tempter "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God"

Proverbs 11:1 A false balance is abomination to Yehovah; but a just weight is his delight.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto Yehovah; and a false balance is not good.

Deuteronomy 25:13 Thou shalt not have in thy bag divers weights, a great and a small.

Deuteronomy 25:14 Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small.

Deuteronomy 25:15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which Yehovah thy Judge giveth thee.

Deuteronomy 25:16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto Yehovah thy Judge.

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zec 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

Zec 4:8 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Zec 4:9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.

Rom 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of El Elyon, and Yehoshuah also maketh intercession for us.

My Sign Expresses my Nature:

In capacity as private beneficiary under Yehoshuah the risen Messiah, my Redeemer and my Savior and in whom I trust, and absent status as a customer, and absent any liability assumed in or for any U.S. Person(s), artificial or otherwise, included but not limited to, [the] UNITED NATIONS, and/or [the] UNITED STATES and/or [the] STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA, and/or [the] COUNTY OF WAKE and/or [the] FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM and their persons (artificial or otherwise), absent any express or implied warranties; and, without recourse, and absent surety(ship) and absent accommodation or affiliation in or for [the] INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE and [the] FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM; and, absent claim for or to any benefit received via this writing, and without prejudice, and I claim assurance in Yehoshuah, the Word of El Elyon the original organic depository trust number incun.1454.b5 and I claim assurance under said original organic trust agreement in the name of Yehoshuah, in and unto [the[ MICHAEL J SURNAME, paid in advance by the United States Treasury, and I claim the precious blood of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I am michael joseph a redeemed Son of Yehovah in Yehoshuah of the Tribes of Yisrael (Jacob) and I now set my hand to this expression by my free will act with full liability concerning my dominions under my Redeemer, Yehoshuah and absent intent to trespass, but to live in peace with my neighbors:

Say good night Gracie. For the King said STUDY TO SHOW THYSELF APPROVED UNTO EL ELYON.

The battle is not mine to fight - I am a mere witness to the Glory of my Great King and as a witness I shall proclaim His wonderful works: for even if Nebuchadnezzar would have me thrown into the fire - my King can deliver me! For my Trust is SOLID on The Rock - unmoveable, unshakeable, reliable and He will NEVER let me down! And I thus learned to walk on water as Admiral in the King's service! Let the wise understand.

Deu 31:30 And Moses spake in the ears of all the congregation of Israel the words of this song, until they were ended.

See the Attached Song for those who wish to OVERCOME. For those who can see the Estate: and comprehend the complexity of the Corporation Persons:

Luk 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Luk 16:12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?

Are you Trust Worthy? Look in the mirror and ask yourself : Only you and God know for sure! Your money huh? if you think so, then start from the beginning and re-read! Study the account of Cyrus and Ezra and ye will understand the Treasury!

Pro 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
    Pro 8:2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
    Pro 8:3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
    Pro 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

Shalom and Blessings,
    Michael Joseph

Can you understand this Parable - Trees don't talk friend: A Tree is a symbol for a Man:

Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.

Jdg 9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Jdg 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Jdg 9:12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?

Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.

Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-11-14 at 02:49 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!