Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nothing that simple awareness cannot clear up.

The birth certificate can bring in money through identification purposes, for one to be convinced that the full or legal name is one's true name for example. The birth certificate leads to government issued ID (driver license) that convinces the used auto retailer he can find you and affect your credit rating; ergo a loan issues in the form of a car and payments...

The "legitimate" marketplace for birth certificates as securities is the SDR Marketplace - Special Drawing Rights - or as I define it, The measure of a social conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Here we find a basket of five fictional currencies averaged together to determine an international value of money and SDR's became the replacement for gold changing that "fixed" exchange rate into the "floating" exchange rate around 1976.

You imply there might be a secret marketplace - and that strikes me as about the same as secret law. If there is secret law and secret marketplaces (black markets) in operation I simply see no way to affect that except not to place any substance in that particular brick in the zigurat. That is to say quite literally, I have no birth certificate.

I have found it quite more effective to execute operations of law toward remedy in the light. So I say you may be right, but without a birth certificate or need to find credit I remove myself as far from those black markets as best that I can.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-08-14 at 10:49 PM.