Thread: Redeem From Public To Private Venue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The birth certificate can bring in money through identification purposes, for one to be convinced that the full or legal name is one's true name for example. The birth certificate leads to government issued ID (driver license) that convinces the used auto retailer he can find you and affect your credit rating; ergo a loan issues in the form of a car and payments...
    Name:  Ssncard.gif
Views: 2241
Size:  14.7 KB
    If you consider the card that comes back from the SSA it has a habit of being 'addressed' to say JOHN K DOE 100 MAIN ST NEW YORK NY 12345 although the name on the card might be JOHN HENRY DOE. However, in any case I suspect they are sending the card to the 'person' holding/owning the card (i.e. fiduciary) resident in some "revenue district". Driver licenses and ID cards have a similar 'nuance', don't they? I suspect that they are identifying the trustee (i.e. holder of the SS card or birth certificate--which is presented to get ID --simple reverse engineering (or splitting the atom) of the ID/license application process brings much light).

The "legitimate" marketplace for birth certificates as securities is the SDR Marketplace - Special Drawing Rights - or as I define it, The measure of a social conditioning to blindly endorse the private credit from the local central bank. Here we find a basket of five fictional currencies averaged together to determine an international value of money and SDR's became the replacement for gold changing that "fixed" exchange rate into the "floating" exchange rate around 1976.
    Or perhaps the 'market' is in the State treasuries, the Federal treasuries, the local Treasuries, Central Banks or revenue agencies? There are those who suggest that a birth certificate represents a right in public assets.

Attachment 1691
    As for any secret market regarding birth certificates or SSN related persons, it seems quite clear that the banks, DMVs, revenue departments and credit card companies are quite open about constantly asking for the information. When cashing checks they want a driver license # or some "ID" which typically has a number that acts as a mask for an SSN at the least.

Illinois code might be helpful for decoding....

"Community currency exchange" means any person, firm, association, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation, except an ambulatory currency exchange as hereinafter defined, banks incorporated under the laws of this State and National Banks organized pursuant to the laws of the United States, engaged in the business or service of, and providing facilities for, cashing checks, drafts, money orders or any other evidences of money acceptable to such community currency exchange, for a fee or service charge or other consideration, or engaged in the business of selling or issuing money orders under his or their or its name, or any other money orders (other than United States Post Office money orders, Postal Telegraph Company money orders, or Western Union Telegraph Company money orders), or engaged in both such businesses, or engaged in performing any one or more of the foregoing services.
    "Ambulatory Currency Exchange" means any person, firm, association, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation, except banks organized under the laws of this State and National Banks organized pursuant to the laws of the United States, engaged in one or both of the foregoing businesses, or engaged in performing any one or more of the foregoing services, solely on the premises of the employer whose employees are being served.
    The following is to clarify the meaning of 'ambulatory currency exchange':

Plaintiff is in the business of operating an ambulatory currency exchange which normally consists of transporting currency belonging to plaintiff to the premises of business establishments, usually pursuant to contract, and the cashing of payroll checks of employees on the premises of the employer. In some instances, we gather from the record, plaintiff cashes one large check for the employer and the latter pays his employees in cash. This business, as well as that of operating nonambulatory currency exchanges, is regulated and controlled by the Community Currency Exchanges Act, hereinafter referred to as the act, wherein the legislature has "found and declares" that "the number of community currency exchanges should be limited in accordance with the needs of the communities they are to serve," and that "it is in the public interest to promote and foster the community currency exchange business and to assure the financial stability thereof." Ill. Rev. Stat. 1961, chap. 16 1/2, par. 30. (Source)
    Name:  infoscanmain.jpg
Views: 1576
Size:  38.4 KB
    (Screenshot of software for check cashers....)

The term "community currency exchange' seems far more lucid than 'money service business' => the market is...the market (I suspect we're saying the same thing).

You imply there might be a secret marketplace - and that strikes me as about the same as secret law. If there is secret law and secret marketplaces (black markets) in operation I simply see no way to affect that except not to place any substance in that particular brick in the zigurat. That is to say quite literally, I have no birth certificate.
    There is a 'secret' marketplace for trading 'bankruptcy claims'--'secret' as in concealed, hidden or obscured or not widely known.

I have found it quite more effective to execute operations of law toward remedy in the light. So I say you may be right, but without a birth certificate or need to find credit I remove myself as far from those black markets as best that I can.
    In their language from what I can tell "having" = "holding" = "owning" (being surety for) (and is akin to 'bearing') a "birth certificate". Having a certificate vs having a claim or an interest in any of the personae identified therein are totally different things. If a person wants to go to public school they show the birth certificate then its free. The question "Why is that?" gives much wanted answers.

Name:  20130410-SanFrancisco-Hidden-0001.jpg
Views: 1351
Size:  275.5 KB
    I have been amazed and humbled that so much is hidden in plain sight.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 05-09-14 at 02:03 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.