The only traditional Acceptance for Value is to accept an oath of office, after validation.

Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.
That is where you lost the thread of logic. You have involved magic - metaphysics - but magic of your own surmise. You have created a device of your own torture. However, I am expecting that you cannot take what you said and understand what you say. You are involved in priestcraft and justifying the same priestcraft here. You are wrapped up in it.

I will try for the sake of the other Readers though:

Therefore, under state logic, if you take a BC and a SSN and put these two non-permissible uses for identification together - it is magic that you can turn them into a DL and Passport which are used for identification.
The State compels you to misidentify yourself in order to get government-issued ID. If you hear what I say, and understand it, that you misidentify yourself to be a government employee in need of a government-issued ID then you might get why suitors sign their Driver License cards with their True Name.

I understand from years of experience that there is no way to tell you this without sounding condescending. So I am not going to push it - but allow the Readers to judge for themselves.

It should be pointed out though, that instead of simply showing us a coherent, easy to understand example that A4V is a functional process you posted a flurry of justifications under a fiction "salsero". Now you will become indignant at what a closed mind I have and such.

Regards,

David Merrill.