Thread: Hi... I need some help enforcing R4C's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Speaking for the way things are in Colorado, the driver license is issued by the Department of Revenue. This collects an assumption that the Person is Resident. That has a significant meaning around endorsement of private credit from the Federal Reserve and in social compact (contract).

Another way to view this, accordingly with Colorado is that driver license card is a bail bond for $250. A traffic stop is a probable cause for roadside arrest and a police officer is allowed to release you on the presumption your future driving privilege is worth at least $250 to you.

There is a nasty plea bargain tactic called diesel therapy too. You do not want to be arrested and extradited between states over traffic stuff. You are facing a complicated nightmare to push this matter further. Pay it all up and then follow up by phone, even go check the Records room in both states and for all cases.

Continue to Refuse for Cause with an evidence repository as there is nothing legally it can do to prejudice you. But when it does not seem to function to clear a matter up, then get it cleared up conventionally. I have never seen it add a penny to fines etc. but if you push this judgment into outstanding warrants you will suffer greatly. From the details you give, this is another demonstration of that leniency. You seem to have incurred a strictly civil penalty while most states will issue a criminal warrant for your arrest, and sometimes even a felony Failure to Appear charge. So that is likely all you can hope for as a success story - the next police officer wondering why he is not arresting you on the spot and impounding your car.

I suggest you settle up.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I read your post again and edited this post to how I understand it.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-29-14 at 09:15 PM.