Let us however keep the focus and realize that the Constitutions are not grants of Rights.

That agrees with my post. The constitutions restrict, they do not grant. They restrict the behavior of government officials - especially judicial officers in context of my experiences.

The trust is IN GOD WE TRUST. That was implemented in 1863, maybe 1864.

Thanks for bringing that up. The step that really stands out, in relation to my experience anyway, is:

4. The Trust has an estate – which is made known by and thru an Asset Registry.

That asset registry is the county clerk and recorder. If you look at about every document linked in this afternoon's post, it is published through the same. I will have to go through your post again slowly tomorrow to find more that means something to trusts as I understand the terms. I believe we agree though, at first glance.

I should show something about the IN GOD WE TRUST trust. That is the chief district judge Kirk Stewart SAMELSON constructed it per form in his bond, accepted for value - Oath of Office - at the time of our security agreement. Remember that Finance Statement? Look at the date of publication in the upper right hand corner - 1/7/09. Within hours look at SAMELSON's new oath of office!

No mention of God!

How do you figure that works into the trust?