hi David, thanks for the welcome, Im looking forward to interacting and learning here.

the difficulty is that my Dad is often not home and I do not want to interfere in his relations with the property owner without dads approval. also, Dad has told me the guy is a hothead and could be involved in organized crimes locally so he has been hesitant to deal with him. this guy now owns all adjoining property to my dads also.

I plan to follow up with the manager but have not as of yet because I want to be sure I am taking the best plan of action.

I am fairly sure that dumping raw sewage is illegal and unlawful here but I dont know what code/ordinance/statute it is a violation of at this point. it presents a heath threat to us because of its close proximity, it is a nuisance and interferes with our pursuit of happiness because of the stench and for those reasons I assume/consider it unlawful.

yes I agree about communication first, just want to see how a suitor would deal with these kinds of things so I can see how it is different from the way someone who hires a lawyer would go about it.

when you say complaint process, are you referring to an administrative process that does not involve hiring a law merchant or going before a black robed one?

this situation is just one of many I have to deal with, I dont know what it is David but everywhere I turn people seem to be putting more effort into making things more difficult for me in anyway they can than not. I just want to learn how to deal with people lawfully who infringe upon my rights or some other tort or harm and since I have been following your path for so long (because it has made the most sense to me so far) I want to see how it works in these ways if possible.

I wonder sometimes if it truly is a reflection of myself I have such trouble with (severe trust issues with anyone and everything) maybe it is a spiritual thing? I am torn between spiritual studies and law studies, I know they are essentially the same somehow but not aware of exactly how. Im so fed up with people who cant treat me with the same courtesy and decency I treat others with. its really starting to get to me after all these years. I think I have been to passive but I truly wish to harm no one. it just seems everybody want to harm me in some small way or another (sometimes not so small way) I am really starting to struggle with why this is. I want to learn how it can be corrected whether it be a fault of my own or not.

well, thats probably more than enough for now. If any of you can provide some input that you feel may be helpful to me I could really use it and would be very grateful.

thanks