I like the title of this post: "how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?"

This question is critical to our growth in freedom, yet it's never discussed. Or I have never seen this topic discussed in forums where I post.

We're still in the stage of understanding and applying remedy and only dealing with public servants who ignore our rights. But what about everyday people, like friends, neighbors and family members who ignore our rights! What about when we exercise our rights, and our friends, family and neighbors take notice of this, but they're so ignorant they call us the criminal! This is a tough situation because there's emotional ties with these people. We see these people every day: at the dinner table, out walking the dog, checking the mail....

I would start one-on-one by telling them the truth about the law. But they may never see the truth and may not want to even hear it. Some people are born to be subjects, not kings. I would move on but keep praying for them, and above all, pray for a shield of protection around myself as I pursue the true law.