Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I like the title of this post: "how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?"

This question is critical to our growth in freedom, yet it's never discussed. Or I have never seen this topic discussed in forums where I post.

We're still in the stage of understanding and applying remedy and only dealing with public servants who ignore our rights. But what about everyday people, like friends, neighbors and family members who ignore our rights! What about when we exercise our rights, and our friends, family and neighbors take notice of this, but they're so ignorant they call us the criminal! This is a tough situation because there's emotional ties with these people. We see these people every day: at the dinner table, out walking the dog, checking the mail....

I would start one-on-one by telling them the truth about the law. But they may never see the truth and may not want to even hear it. Some people are born to be subjects, not kings. I would move on but keep praying for them, and above all, pray for a shield of protection around myself as I pursue the true law.
This is the patience of the Saints. Thick skin as it were. I am reminded of a man who had a great debt that he could not pay so he went to his lender and begged for forgiveness. The lender, seeing he could not pay, forgave his debt. Then the same man left his lender and went to one who was a debtor to him demanding that he be paid now.

I am reminded of the methodology that Christ Jesus taught us to pray. "Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors". If I desire mercy, I must give mercy. If I desire love, then I must give love. Now having said these, we are commanded to live at peace with all men IF IT BE POSSIBLE. Some men make it impossible to live at peace. Thus they must be shown love with the end of a 2x4. I consider that tough love. I am not commanded to turn the other cheek to one who seeks to do me harm. Said one will find himself on his back fast!

Or at the very least with a very bad case of an upset stomach. I serve a mighty God and what I cannot do for myself He does for me. Therefore I will use my brain and perform my works, but I can only do what I can do. The rest I leave to God.

This is the patience of the Saints. Long suffering...in patience. Therefore I see matters less and less as me against you - but I see rather a test to refine me. Jesus was no wimp as the pathetic excuses for churches teach today. He was a man's man! Strong, both physically and mentally!

My refuge is in the Word. If someone wrongs me, I will go to the Word. Let them take it up with the Creator. I find refuge there. For if they wrong me, they trespass God. For I am God's Property. Therefore to tort me is to tort the Creator. If I am as the wife in analogy, a femme covert, then to harm me is to harm my Husband.

You Husbands out there would you be as a grizzly bear if someone tried to harm your wife and children? I think so. This is the TRUST, patience, long suffering and the FAITH of the Saints, hoping for the day when their faith shall be manifest.

The student in the Word will recognize the "hidden" message in Psalm 37. It is encoded in verses 7,20 and 34.

Psa 37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psa 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

Psa 37:34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

Those that overcome this time will receive a new earth [resurrected or transfigured body] - incorruptable - an inheritance in God.

My life therefore is not my own, it is held in trust with Jesus Christ. Therefore my Estate shall escape Probate. Let the wise consider.

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

My Estate in God is held in Christ. Therefore I should become as Christ. Do you think Christ Jesus was handled a bit roughly? Consider, what you do when you "put your back to the plow". For the "race is long". Let us run it and FINISH it.

THEREFORE, when I am wronged, one of the first things I do is pray for the one who wronged me. Because I know trouble is on the way in his life. For that is divine law and there is nothing that can overturn the Law of God for His Kingdom is Righteous. He subjects Himself to His own law as are we.

Col 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Shalom,
MJ