Thread: Incorporation of the USA?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    You were born 6 feet under, that explains it! ;-) but seriously you were born on the land, correct?
    That is just childish. If I was born underground, I would suffocate. You will not find these unrealistic gyrations of yours going on in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I'll post a thread showing exactly why ownership of property is use. Give me time. I shall do this sometime today.

We know from the bellows of attorners that a license is not a contract.
    Cody, an old "friend", of ours also showed that a license is not a franchise either.
    We also know that a license is not considered property as well.

There was a term that jumped out at me concerning the license (SEE SERVITUDE).
    I looked up the term SERVITUDE from Bouvier's. Servitudes have their roots in Roman Civil Law. This particular servitude has many names: benefices, munera, etc.

A servitude can be a tenancy for life or at will mainly in favor of the grantor. If you want, I can post this information as well.

A tenancy is an estate. The subject of a tenancy is titled a tenant. Think of Thomas DeLittleton and his treatise on tenures ...
    Thanks for developing this for me/us to read.

Keep in mind that in reality, these close must be breached before the tort manifests. In other words, the idealism of Motla is upsetting to people who have real life experience. Motla68 has no success in court, he would know that if he were indeed a court of competent jurisdiction. If he were then he would understand that there is no use trying to convince one without respecting rules of evidence. He says he gives the DA a robin egg-blue wrapped papering package and the case goes away but that has never actually happened. That is why he stops there. He has no evidence. If you can't show it to us Motla, it does not exist! Well, maybe to people who like to believe without evidence... incompetent courts.

The effective application of remedy is to supersede the words of art with reality. I was born within the survey called Colorado.

P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    First 2 lines are good, you got it.
    In the material that I have seen a Birth Certificate is not to be used as identification, so to use this as proof of citizenship is a bit of a deception.
    The Birth Record is held in trust and the Birth Certificate is proof of record held in trust.

License is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal, such as using the name of the person for travelling purposes, so your
    statement on tenancy would be more exact yes.

You don't listen to yourself. If you had any answers, then you might have the respect to swallow your arrogance. You just think you have the answers and are so far above us all that you don't needs to show us how you got to be so smart.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-03-11 at 04:05 PM.