Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
I always redeem lawful money and have been before I ever heard of Savings to suitors. Levi Philos wrote something I Read about 6 or 7 years ago.
The owner of the property I am restoring recently sent the IRS a 1099 without a ss # as I don't have one. I'm waiting to see if anything shows up in the box addressed to the name they want me to call myself. I haven't heard from them in 10 years or so. I quit filing 20 years ago. If anything ever comes addressed to the registered name it will be marked Deceased, return to sender".
12 years ago in my zeal to be right, I remember demanding a SSN from a lady who provided some nanny services for my family. She would not give me one. I actually called the IRS to see if I could get her SSN from them. Looking back I think to myself HOW ABSURD I was in those days. Nevertheless, the IRS agent informed me that if I could not get a SSN I was still required to report the transaction and I could still use that transaction as a deduction on the return.

Isaiah 50:1
Thus says the Lord: “Where is the certificate of your mother’s divorce, Whom I have put away? Or which of My creditors is it to whom I have sold you? For your iniquities you have sold yourselves, And for your transgressions your mother has been put away."

This lets all know point blank that the Kingdom has been let out to murderers and thieves, the terrible ones, as a result of forsaking the Law of God, who then in his Great wisdom, uses the wicked for the testing of faith through their wicked actions as well as inactions. I most certainly do agree that the only Remedy for this, the only Resolution for this, the only Relief for this is to resolve to return to the Father through the Redeemer, the only provision provided and indeed that provision is more than enough, “For my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Isa_25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Isa_25:5 Thou shalt bring down the noise of strangers, as the heat in a dry place; even the heat with the shadow of a cloud: the branch of the terrible ones shall be brought low.

Isa_29:5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph