Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That is the beauty of Refusal for Cause. When you know your identity and you understand the public trust, then you have control over new presentments and even innovations (novation) of the current standing trusts/agreements. But you have already said the same thing several times already.

My point is that person created through the constructions you describe is for your use and when you don't need it, it is inconsequential. Any time they need you to use it, they will ask you for the Information and you must indict yourself.
I agree with that; my point is... that is NOT how it is presented to ANYONE by the constructing entity. IT instead deceives people into "using it" in the manner that benefits IT rather than you. The fact that these creations were all along created for our own FREE USE as WE see fit is not what I am contesting; I am lending my opinion that the CONSTRUCTORS have implemented and maintained a mechanism by which that truth is obfuscated under their magic spell of "legal jargon" for numerous unrighteous incentives which should be evident by the fruits of that endeavor.