Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Secret is shown in the parable of Solomon. He asked Father for Wisdom, not for his own selfish desires, but so that he might help others. This secret was also shown in the Great Book of Jonah. Jonah was a bit disgusted that he was sent to those he knew were going to take his people into captivity. But Father told Jonah they are my people too.

Therefore, are you a Jonah? Do you have a destiny to take a message of hope even to those who would oppress you? It is not good enough to remove the leaves on the tree, one must strike at the root - which is to say change the MIND. Some folks say to WAKE UP the people. But take notice one asleep cannot WAKE himself. A third party must have enough compassion, pity, love and care to help and look after his brother and sister.

This is total opposition to that of the Cain who sought only for his own desires. "Am I my brother's keeper"?

Jas 4:1 From whence come wars and whence fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your pleasures that war in your members?

Jas 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and covet earnestly, and are not able to obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, on account of your not asking.

Jas 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask with evil intent, in order that ye may spend it in gratifying your pleasures.

Jas 4:4 ... adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is hostility with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world constitutes himself the enemy of God.

Jas 4:5 Or do ye think that the Scripture saith in vain, The spirit [man's spirit] that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Jas 4:6 But He giveth greater grace. Wherefore He saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace to the lowly.

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee away from you.

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Those who oppress me are also God's creation. And many do not know their left hand from their right. Thus they are in need of a teacher. One who will work in the field. Perhaps that is your destiny, to be an example to others. So get ready for tribulation as you die to the flesh, meaning the World will hate you BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NOT WANT TO BE SAVED. Harsh reality, but it is true.

Everyone, including myself, struggles with themselves. This is the act of overcomming this age. But let us now be about the work of building the Temple of God - a house worthy for the King of kings - I speak not to bricks and mortar but that each of us are Builders of our own temple for God.

Hag 1:3 Then came the word of the LORD by the hand of Haggai the prophet, saying,

Hag 1:4 "Is it time for you, even you, to dwell in your decorated arched roofed houses, and this house lie waste?

Hag 1:5 Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; 'give your attention to the ways in which ye have been led.

Hag 1:6 Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye are not satisfied; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.'

Hag 1:7 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; 'Give your attention to the ways ye have been led.

Hag 1:8 Go up to the hill country, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will be pleased therewith in it, and I will get Me honour, hath said Yehovah.

Here's the thing...the Scripture in Haggai spoke to a physical temple but it is an allegory for a Spiritual temple for the Most High El to dwell within. This is the hard message. We have WORK to do and folks just don't want to put in that work. They get set in their way - thus they are no longer plyable clay in the hand of the potter, they have become bricks in the wall. In refusing to build the temple which is to say PURIFY themselves they bring about their own destruction. It is therefore a SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY. Their deeds, which is to say, their WILL indicates they do not wish to be saved! And that friends is SAD.

1Co_6:19 Or know ye not that your body is a Temple of THE Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

What will you choose to do? How will you exercise your WILL? You do wish to exercise your Will, yes? You are not content to be led about by your nostrils! This is the awakening and everyman is born into this realilty.

The wonderful aspect of God's Way for our lives is that if we practice in His Way we will be content. If I am not my own, but i have been purchased how much greater is the rebellion should I choose to go the way of Cain or Baalam?

Thank you for your comments george. Know this that I love the law - if we all abide in the common law of the Kingdom, then there will be peace. But even more than the law is the requirement that I keep my word. That is Equity. If I make a promise, I am bound to God and man to keep it.

Equity rules today for we lack standing at law. Only Yehoshuah has standing at law in the Heavenly Court. I must therefore come into the court COVERED or CLOTHED in Christ. Otherwise I lack standing in sin - 12(b)(6). THEREFORE:

Eph 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord.

But if I love the King, I love my brother for in obeying the King's common law to the Kingdom, I remain in peace with my brother. Back to the MATRIX - in the end Neo had to go and make peace with his oppressor and he found they had a common enemy. If you consider that those who operate in offices of Statehood are oppressing you today, think not that they are your enemy but realize that they too are being manipulated. For the State is an IDEA and its persons are THOUGHT BEINGS.

Eph 6:12 For to us the wrestling is not against blood and flesh [human beings], but against principalities, against superhuman powers, against the world rulers of this darkness [the present order of things] ..., against spiritual hosts of Satan in the heavenlies.

Eph 6:13 On account of this take up you the whole armour of God, in order that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand fast.

There is only NOW - you are not guaranteed another breath. Are you about the Work? If you have begun the work then don't be alarmed if those in the "outer court" do not comprehend. While they are qualified to "Run the race" they have yet to enter the starting blocks. But how can they if a false one leads them astray into a system of slavery? Said false one is most times called Pastor, Governor, Mayor, etc.

In deed it is true:

Ecc 1:12 I the Preacher came to be king over Israel in Jerusalem.

Ecc 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under the sun: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be humbled therewith.

Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and feeding on wind.

Ecc 1:15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

Ecc 1:16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, I myself saw great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

Ecc 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and infatuation: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

This is part of dying to self. Do you have a destiny? Today is boot camp, training day. For if you cannot stand at the sight of the foot soldiers what will you do when the tanks arrive?

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-19-14 at 10:03 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!