Okay so I see confusion now on both sides of the aisle. So then I, sitting at home, what am I to think? Am I to be swayed by emotion based on what may be falsehoods portrayed by either side of the aisle - to serve their interests? So what of the human tragedy - living souls entered into conflict - but WHY?

I had a friend who used to go to bars and get drunk to meet loose women and do what he called fun. No harm no foul, right? Well he slept with the wrong woman - and ended up with Herpes. Oh how he cried when he thought no woman would have him ever again. He placed himself into a position to fail.

Now I in no way am taking a position with the police or with BROWN as I see plenty of Barney Fifes running around and hardly any Andy Griffiths. Law, Law, Law - but where is mercy? But then again a repugnant public who remains in rebellion are equally to blame - so what will be the solution?

You guessed it folks = MORE GOVERNMENT. MORE CONTROL. MORE SLAVERY.

And I am left at my home not knowing who to trust. So how can I make an informed judgment? I CANNOT. Therefore what am I to think about this mess? I have no first hand knowledge of the events - therefore I cannot make an informed judgment. I refuse to meddle in the affairs of other men.

I have compassion for BOTH sides. Ultimately this will hurt me.

Enter stage left - the INSTIGATOR - what we chiefly need is a LIZARD WITH A LADDER. We'll smoke the blighter out. Will you commit fornication and enter upon another man's affairs? By what right? Where is your first hand knowledge? Produce your evidence. Emotion be damned - these swine are worthless who would entice me into an emotional rage BLINDING my eyes with the flames of the Dragon.

So what can I do - I can esteem every man greater than myself. I can only change me. I have no trust in anything I see on T.V. or in the media. It is a sad day but I have come to see that even as gross as the following statement might be: The incident may have been STAGED making a SACRIFICE of a pawn [one who is considered not to be thinking] for the advancement of the NWO. Clearly, dissumulation is the order of the day. So what am I to think about the foregoing - I am left empty. I don't trust a single word.

Therefore I turn off my T.V. and I do what I can do within my dominions. I choose Wisdom. There are so many lies - wherein is truth?

REVELATION.

Shalom,
MJ