Thread: Cop Executes Teenage Boy According to Witnesses

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Now I in no way am taking a position with the police or with BROWN as I see plenty of Barney Fifes running around and hardly any Andy Griffiths. Law, Law, Law - but where is mercy? But then again a repugnant public who remains in rebellion are equally to blame - so what will be the solution?

You guessed it folks = MORE GOVERNMENT. MORE CONTROL. MORE SLAVERY.

I have compassion for BOTH sides. Ultimately this will hurt me.

So what can I do - I can esteem every man greater than myself. I can only change me. I have no trust in anything I see on T.V. or in the media. It is a sad day but I have come to see that even as gross as the following statement might be: The incident may have been STAGED making a SACRIFICE of a pawn [one who is considered not to be thinking] for the advancement of the NWO. Clearly, dissumulation is the order of the day. So what am I to think about the foregoing - I am left empty. I don't trust a single word.

Therefore I turn off my T.V. and I do what I can do within my dominions. I choose Wisdom. There are so many lies - wherein is truth?
    You're onto to what I'm getting at. I wasn't there AFAIK to see what happened. I do have at least reasonably credible sources that have been providing information. However, my replay has been: "I'm not sure what can be done apart from having affidavits from at least two witnesses" [That should resound as profoundly familiar to Michael Joseph.] One side wants to be on the "authoritarian side" or the "I'm with the White guy cos he seems to be on my team" (that's what you think) or "I'm with the Black guy cos he seems to be on my team".

My point wasn't to attack any alleged "witnesses", my point is coming from a first hand observation of how rogueish behaving persons in St. Louis County and Mo. government have operated. The key thing is: why haven't they showed confiscated video? Where are the cops with guts enough to refrain from partaking in any collusion? No one knows what happened unless it comes revelation of God or unless they were there.

Name:  b2p.png
Views: 557
Size:  36.9 KB

Why would anyone be so quick to support the execution of a kid for stealing cigarettes? Would those in support of such be supporting their own judgment in a likewise manner? Why would anyone be so quick to let Darren Wilson disregard his oath of office and excuse him without scrutiny? Why would anyone be so quick to cap Darren Wilson without giving him due process or an opportunity to be heard? Both Michael BROWN and Darren WILSON should both have had opportunity to enjoy due process. There is the possibility that Darren WILSON unlawfully robbed him and the People of Missouri of that opportunity. There is the possibility that Darren WILSON was completely intra vires.

Michael Joseph gets at a key issue: we don't know what happened for sure without first hand observation. Rather than attacking alleged witness, the truth is simply that I'm not quick to believe any potential fairy tale about 12 witnesses flying out of someone's tail end (just happens to be 12 the number of a grand jury). I'm not quick to believe that Darren Wilson was defending himself without being ultra vires--tho' possible. My impression of D. Johnson's testimony is that he was too busy taking cover to observe what really happened. But where are the videos?

What seems to be consistent is the notion of municipal cops for cover up rather than truth and transparency. They are the ones who should be adhering to a higher standard than not. In some states they train cops that they will get maximum sentence for what a 'regular person' would get lesser time for BECAUSE THE COPS ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW BETTER.

As for self-defense, it is clear and well settled law that a man has the right to defend himself even from someone wearing a uniform if that person is ultra vires. The dangerous concept of police officer infallibility should be put down even by the most KKK-ish because likely they will use it against even them too if unchecked.

At the same time, the job of a police officer can be tough and sadly they do train an 'us vs them' mindset. It can take an incredible deal of inner strength to not allow the job to get the best of oneself. And I would say that the best for the job are those who have the help of God. Darren WILSON should be put under the spotlight and not allowed to sit at home like nothing happened. His neighbors reportedly said he and his family fled their home (EVEN BEFORE HIS NAME WAS KNOWN). Who cannot see the danger in being slack when it comes to checking and placing under scrutiny armed actors of State (they aren't the ultimate authority). Aren't they in the employ of the State? Aren't they PEACE OFFICERS who are supposed to conserve the peace rather than foment civil unrest?

Name:  16459.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  249.6 KB

If you observe the Mainstream Media and perhaps even in what could be called 'the culture of the unregenerate', promoted is: acting on hearsay and emotion and defending one's psychological comforts and diatribes even if they're base and low. The media PSYOPS machine has hyped things to promote riots. From one set of sources it was related that: the rioters are mainly from "out of town"--that they are controlled and methodological--the looting being under the management of fences down south or at other locations.

IMHO both Darren WILSON and Michael BROWN should have opportunity for due process; Darren WILSON should be under the spotlight and transparently so. Grown man took a job with consequences explained. Join the Army? You know there are potential consequences right? Darren WILSON should face scrutiny openly. Why should grown men with guns, armed to the teeth, in the employ of the State be treated like 10 y/o girls who did something naughty? Why should "that black kid stole something" be some kind of excuse for the kid' being executed? The System might be out of balance BECAUSE IT IS ALLOWED TO BE. A coward can easily sit in his armchair and side with the guns. Who will side with good principle? Who will side with good, merciful and sound judgement and reason? Where are the Andy Griffiths in St. Louis County? There are some awesome cops working for the St. Louis County Police and they will stick to their duties and stay within the lines--Darren WILSON might be far from being an ensample of them + he was a municipal cop not a "County Brownie" (as they say). As for some of the area municipalities, beware.

Name:  41PHCL9-FDL.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  20.8 KB

The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it. Proverbs 29:4
    I would tend to place mercy as a top priority in approaching Darren WILSON and likewise with Michael BROWN. Anyone promoting police officer infallibility and mercilessness might be cooking up a pot of mess 'they ain't gonna wanna eat'.

Name:  fairytale.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  17.2 KB

P.S. There is a widespread St. Louis fairy tale about "Blacks" that rushed to the City and 'drove out' 'White people' who 'fled' to the County. The truth is about corruption and fraud in the County Recorder's Office and by rogues wearing police uniforms colluding to drive "Blacks" off thousands or more acres purchased by them lawfully under State law during the 1800s and early 1900s for their children so they would have land and wealth and be able to prosper in good ways. But the television leaves out the truth that those families were defrauded out of their lawfully acquired land and pushed into cities to serve corporations (child labor being illegal they needed someone to work for them). (THE SAME THING WAS DONE TO ENGLISH RURAL FOLK AFAIK.) The TV shows the poverty (mentally and otherwise) but without showing the cause. The fairy tale is about "a 'Black' thug that just b krazay n dumb fo no good reason" who is 99%+ chance a kid who had his land and inheritance stolen from him with his family forced down to a piss of an acre out of maybe 900 acres or more and living in a trailer home on top of that thanks to collusion in so-called "County Government" (pick any U.S. city). "Whose going to pay for college and resources for a productive life?" "Shuttup negro, you get to live in the projects for free so stop complaining?" "Whose going to pay for college?" "Shuttup negro! Sell drugs!"

Name:  scarface-300.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  40.7 KB

Now you know the truth: here's more of the story.

P.S. #2: For the "Black family" who got pushed off their paid-for, mortgage-free lush land into city and into 2nd-hand houses overpriced and ladened steep mortgages, HUD helped make sure that the value of their property stayed at a low, low, low value. For example, after 20 years of raising kids a "White" family could sell their house they bought in 1970 for $40K could sell it in 1990 for $250K and send their kids to college, move into a nicer house. However for a "Black family" thanks to HUD and the Drug Industrial Complex their house would still be worth would be $40K or maybe even less 20 years later.

To get a grip on what is really going on in Ferguson, the truth has be be known, and first told IMHO.

Last edited by allodial; 08-22-14 at 06:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.