Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
I will not allow myself to be controlled by those who operate in low levels of consciousness. Those that are pawns are meant to be moved by the chess player! Those who would be as "another brick in the wall" they are hardened and not useful except to be controlled and TOLD WHAT TO DO. These are order takers.

Now then when my wife told my mother of these things, then the proverbial crap hit the fan. Now I could no longer "hide" my affairs now I was exposed and boy did the assault begin. When I say assault I mean the EMOTIONAL begging of those who are in the outer court who cannot understand why. They know the question but they don't understand Why the question needs to be asked. They comprehend a means but they don't understand HOW it is that they have arrived at the question. Thus they are doomed to repeat history.

Let me elaborate: She, my mother, begged me to just submit to whatever the "control freaks" deemed appropriate for my punishment so that the ordeal could be abated and peace could be re-established. But I notice she was only thinking about her societal womb, she was not concerned for my peace. See that I am not opposed to my mother, I love her dearly, but in this example she plays out the TYPE of the mother offering up her sons and daughters to DEATH. She is ignorant, I did not say stupid, but ignorant to what is going on and as such, she may as well be ASLEEP.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
Being offered as a sacrifice by one's own family is the worst. Because they think they're doing "what's best" because "you don't know what you're doing, you read some stuff off the internet and now it's got you in trouble."

My own mother's remark regarding my time spent in jail for traveling freely was: "time served." In other words, she believed I paid my debt to society for traveling without a commercial plate/registration/DL.

Absolutely. Devastating. From my own mother's mouth.