Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
actually heard you on one of angela's calls/talkshoes
Sure it was me? lol How do you know what I sound like?

in many ways it seems to blend with yours David but in this case it does not since you suggest looking into codes and statutes. of your philosophy, what I see as most inspiring is in becoming a court of competent jurisdiction.
It doesn't hurt to be aware of codes and statutes to know how the "other side" thinks, and methods on this forum are effective. I wouldn't recommend a novice start here. But the common law that Karl teaches is a court of competent jurisdiction in a simplified form. Much better for a novice.

but to be absolutely honest with all of you, everything is suspect to me, every word. I have no trust in anyone or anything if you can image that. it is very difficult but it does force me to dig deeper which is both beneficial and detrimental. Cognitive dissonance doesnt even begin to describe this! I will get through it though, mostly because I just know I will. also know I will be much better for it somehow.
Usually a desperate rock-bottom hit forces people to dive into study: i.e., foreclosure, arrest, court case, child taken away by authorities, etc..