Thread: how do true suitors handle/confront everyday people that ignore their rights?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hello again to everyone.

Moxie, since you mention it, now I realize I am not sure it was you, I just heard a voice on the call refer to themself as moxie and that is not a common "name" so I presumed it was you.

about family that seemingly "despise" there is a passage in the bible that says something to that effect. Im terrible with quoting from the bible though, I just remember the basic messages from it. something about a prophet not welcomed at home. I just try to remember that everybody has been brainwashed and that helps me love them all (to the best of my ability, and I continue working on it)

there is a tremendous amount of wisdom and knowledge to be found in the bible. having said that I feel I should tell y'all that I no longer accept it as 100% truth. I am skeptical but undecided.

what about the gnostics and their beliefs about the demiurge or the historically more documented Apollonius of Tyana, or masonic influences on the bible?

my life was easier when I just accepted the bible as 100% gospel but at the same time I had a very limited viewpoint and much more dualistic thought patterns.

Im just not so sure about stuff these days.. not even sure of myself, who or what I am. and there is no clear or logical way to work through this stuff, at least that I have found.

Im still studying authority and identity, havnt worked my way through these subjects enough to know anything and cant bring myself to just believe anymore. I must know so I keep searching for more info about them.

I like seeing/hearing/reading all the different perspectives out there/here, it help me to clarify my own. thanks
    Last edited by george; 08-24-14 at 02:30 PM.