Thread: Birth Certificate - What it is

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here are two website for you all to take a look at. the first is by Boris: www.iamsomedude.com Boris goes into detail explanation of the WHY and the where we are under a declared national state of emergency. We are under a type of Marshal Law or military jurisdiction. To put it simply, when there is "war on the land", the CONstution is nothing but a GD useless document or whatever my hero Geo B stated. If you start off with this idea of "military jurisdiction and all of its ramifications" I think you will have a better understanding of where the remedy lies and WHY.
    I am aware and have read all that stuff many years ago. Geopolitics is an interest of mine. I will ask you when the govco has ever admitted that to you in writing or verbally? Will they ever admit that to you? Why not? What would be the ramifications for them to declare that? If it is not admitted or claimed, then why are you acting on it to your own detriment? That is the question.

Under what jurisdiction is this declared emergency and martial law? Within the United States, or without the United States? Remember back when they supposedly "confiscated" gold in 1933? What "person" was that law written for, and for what jurisdiction? The people who turned in their gold did it voluntarily through their own ignorance. Seek and you shall find. Most of this is between your ears, and based on deception. You are trapped in their Roach Motel and listening to the piped in propaganda that you have to live according to that paradigm.

Have you ever heard of the CAFR?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=1pRPBKJQnyU
    Last edited by Casper; 08-25-14 at 12:49 AM.