Thread: Legacy Forming

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe that one must look at the historical setting for the Masons, at whatever particular time you are viewing Masonic activity. In 1213 and 1215 the Masons were pretty synonymous with Knights Templar as far as inner teachings go. Until the 1700's though masons were a guild of stone builders and their secrets were mostly trade secrets about building. With the Knights Templar came the Secret of the Sanctuary which was about Jesus being married and carrying the alleged skull and femur bones of Mary MAGDALENE as "evidence".

I see no evidence that Masons are into Satan worship or even Lucifer worship past a dedication to secular humanism, which from a Christian projection and perception would indeed be that, as a reflection in my opinion. I think that in the setting of the Treaty of 1213 and the Magna Charta the signings being witnessed and in the Lodge of the Masons is basically that Masons have been custodians of the Record, witnesses to human events.

The Mason Library for example is the only place for certain key accounts of Colorado's special history and involvement with the Fed's elastic currency system. The Federal Center in Littleton is the utilitarian Capital for the US Government, meaning that DC is ornamental and if a tsunami or dirty bomb took out DC officials would quickly set up shop in Colorado with Colorado Springs, the new Defense cluster.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-25-14 at 01:54 AM.