Thread: services for cash only, how to convert FRNs to Lawful money?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Has David son of Jesse killed Goliath? Is it the Spirit, friend, or does the Flesh rule your house? Remember David son of Jesse did not kill Goliath in his own strength. And he struck the Giant where?

IN THE FOREHEAD. Time to resurrect those thoughts! Only She can do it.

Honor thy Father: Flesh aspect: Abraham.....Spiritual Aspect: my spirit, the church leaders

Honor thy Mother: Flesh aspect: Sarah.......Spiritual Aspect: my soul, the church congregation

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    That was a lot and many might be wondering why is he so off topic. I assure you I am NOT off topic!

The masculine, in the analogy, brings forth the IDEA - which is analogous to the SEED in man. Remember that FRUIT carries its own seed. That is why your underwear are called "Fruit of the Loom".

The feminine, in the analogy, naturally receives and conceives. So the IDEA or the Doctrine is masculine and the act or conception is feminine. Thru her function comes forth the Child or the DEED.

Now consider what is CASH but a Flesh level - understanding of a concept. I myself do not consider it necessary to actually put my hands on a piece of paper or some solid so that my senses might be appeased. The THOUGHT is Expressed in DEED. Thus I am not double minded.

Quoting the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY as follows:

โ€œWhat are United States Notes and how are they different from Federal Reserve notes?"

"Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. They circulate as money in the same way. However, the issuing authority for them comes from different statutes. United States Notes were redeemable in gold until 1933, when the United States abandoned the gold standard. Since then, both currencies have served essentially the same purpose, and have had the same value. Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.โ€

[Thus the dual nature of the Federal Reserve Note bearing two seals and two signatures]

I HAVE FULLFILLED THE LAW BY MAKING MY ADMINISTRATIVE DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY AS NOTICED ON THE BACK OF THE CHECKS PRESENTED TO REBUT ANY PRESUMPTION OF INTERCOURSE WITH THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM.

IF you follow the analogy INTERCOURSE would be the correct term. My spirit/soul [the two become one] do not wish to submit to the husbandmen in the Federal Reserve System in Marriage. My marriage bed is for Christ alone.

Thus I see the Trustees and I do not wish to Tort them. Said another way - and I will now go to Scripture as I always do - for where dear reader do you suppose the common law came from?

Tit 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second warning reject;

Comment: A heretick creates scisms in the society - assembly. In Church one teaching Christ JESUS should be warned once, then twice and if he refuses to teach Jesus CHRIST, then reject him. Now stretch the tent chords of your MIND - and think about one who refuses to obey the bylaws of the Trust Agreement and yet desires to benefit under the Will. That would be called TAKING AGAINST THE WILL. That is a Tort. This is called a Tortfeaser. Let his wrong be upon his own head.

Tit 3:11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Comment: One who is a tortfeaser sins against the Will and seeks to TAKE what he has no interest in. Therefore he brings judgment upon his own head. Therefore - enter stage left - the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTEE - a.k.a. Trustee de son Tort. This one has not been appointed to be a Trustee by those who established the assembly - therefore he wrongfully acts.

Tit 3:14 And let our people also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

Comment: The law boundary has been established and the Trustees have been appointed. The MAN [leadership] is in place - and the WOMAN [citizenship] = our people. So then, let the people be about the USES established by the ADMINISTRATION - The Holy Spirit. BY THE WAY - does any of this seem to even remotely be ringing any bells? I sure hope so.

So then the use is established [necessary use] and then the people UNDERTAKE in those uses for the good of the Kingdom.

Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Comment: The United States underwrote the debt of "The United States of America" - thus creating a "more perfect Union" = a peculiar people. You might say the U.S. redeemed the U.S.A. These types play out over and over and over again. And they will continue to do so.

What is interesting is that we also see playing out over and over and over again is the Woman [citizenship] being led into rebellion by a small people - sons of Cain. Thus the serpent in the garden plays out again and again. The insider leads the woman into apostasy. And she then leads her leadership into apostasy - she gives him the fruit [deeds]. For she receives and conceives the child.

=======================

Therefore MY INTENT is expressed and implied and therefore I fulfill the law. Simply put - if I make a promise, I keep the promise. Otherwise, I let the husbandmen do their job. It is not for me to interfere with them. Allodial Property is in the Husbandmen. Allodial Estate might be in the Wife in Fee Simple; however, perhaps she has been sold into Prostitution?

But first have you been experienced?

Hos 1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-08-14 at 09:54 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!