I just have realized that it may have not been nice to ask about putting each of your bible perspectives in categories because it is like labeling something or even like asking for your ID in a way. my bad, if you find it offensive, please accept my apologies.

it really is nice to converse with both of you though. way outta my league so to speak as Ive mentioned before, the best out there on these subjects as far as I can tell. just that both of them are confusing (Davids Lawful methodologies and the bible) so when they are combines its even harder.

I, myself havnt formed a concrete opinion of the bible and Christ but it seems to me to be a story used to control peoples. if it is good or bad I dont know and actually I think it works both ways but it is very hard to put the pieces together. I want to learn how to read the original hebrew and greek texts oneday so I can better understand it but I also think there is alot more to this than what is written.

the most ironic part about it is I find it easier to understand eastern philosophy than western mainly because there is so many directions christains have taken.

well, anyway.. thanks again and again for sharing guys. it helps alot!